A jedna zajímavá teorie z komentáře na YT... no, nelíbí se mi, ale docela to sedí :)
- cooper is a guy named richard and he is schizophrenic
- thinks he is a fbi agent
- completely loses it after his affair Linda leaves him because she saw he was going crazy.
- His onset in the end of the 18th episode, he convinces a random woman to go to a town with him
- all the surreal things are happening in real world, our world just like mulholland
- when Richard (Cooper) asks what year is this, Carrie (Laura) screams cos she finally understands he went to another town with a crazy man she screams from the fear of the realization that she is trapped in a distant town with a crazy who convinced her he was fbi. (yeah I heard that lueuauaua thing, in my interpretation it could be anything from someone on the street shouting something else to an audial illusion of richard, she didnt react to that name when richard said it 3 times which tells me enough, of course any interpretation is valid, this is just mine)
- think about it, he saw a dead man in Carrie's house and she didnt even bat an eye; cos it wasn't there... he sees and hears things, schizophrenic
- she didnt react to sarah as in "wow that rings a bell", she reacts as in, "what a fucked guy on my doorstep"
- the last scene was a prequel to the whole series
- he does those things and then in the mental asylum thinks about all the series in his head that's what one armed means by is this past or future
- he is just a rich guy who lost his mind
- thats why Linda leaves him, cos he is turning crazy.
- he suffers from multiple personality disorder, that is why everyone has two sides in the series, tulpas..
- remember, the bad cooper killing richard at the rock? with the wrong coordinates?
- R I C H A R D
- thats him killing his normal personality, and creating cooper
- maybe the only objective sequence we saw in the whole series 25 years was the ending of the last one, as we did in mulholland drive. But even in that we saw him seeing the dead man and hearing Lelands voice.
- constant electricity is him getting ECT in the asylum. a big part of such patient's life * I worked with mental patients and this is a very well done story into the mind of a schizophrenic multiple personality, the whole series is in his mind. He thinks he is an FBI agent saving the world, which is surprisingly very common for schizos to think. Yes its all the dream of a multiple personality schizo in the hospital getting ECT, hence all the paranormal occurrences are his visions in an otherwise normal world.